Simply plant directly in the blend, and water. Works great with all nutrient feeding
Flowers, Vegetables and Perennials: Place your plants directly into POWER PLANT
and water in. Plant at a depth according to instructions provided by your local
nursery, or information on plant tag.
Trees and Shrubs: When planting or transplanting trees and shrubs after the dirt has
been removed from the desired planting location, place POWER PLANT in the
bottom of the hole to a 2 inch depth. Place your plant in hole and fill remainder with
blend. Water thoroughly.
Peat Moss, Coco Coir, Pumice, Perlite, Worm Castings, Lava Rock, Soy Meal, Feather
Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Kelp Meal, Gypsum, Dolomite Lime, Azomite, Humic Shale Ore
About Our Ingredients
• Peat moss provides tilth and water holding capacity to the soil.
• Perlite and pumice provide porosity and aid in aeration and drainage in the soil.
• Worm castings are nature’s organic fertilizer and also builds soil biology and
micronutrients. Producing our own worm castings gives us the ability to control
the quality meeting our high standards. We feed our worms a balanced diet similar
to what a worm would be eating in nature giving our mixes exactly what nature
• Soy meal and feather meal supply nitrogen in a protein form, helps promote
decomposition in soil, and helps the soil form colloids.
• Fish bone meal is made from ground fish bones providing an excellent source of
• Kelp meal is an organic fertilizer made from dried ocean seaweed. Full of beneficial
vitamins and minerals.
• Gypsum helps with buffering the soil and helps with pH.
• Dolomite lime helps with pH of the soil and adds calcium as a nutrient.
• Azomite contains 67 trace micronutrients and contains essential minerals needed
• Humic shale ore contains humic acids that are a group of compounds created by
the degradation of organic matter and are a portion of nature’s biological acid