Available in 2cuft bags, 2.5 cu yd totes, and loose bulk in 20 yd minimums. Find your local retailer or contact us today to answer all your questions. 805-242-4483. email@example.com
Empire Builder is a premium, artisan soil with a precise balance of minerals and beneficial ingredients for your indoor and outdoor planting needs. Not your typical potting soil, Empire Builder is painstakingly made using established best practices of sustainable soil-building processes. We challenge you to find a better garden soil on the market.
Available Sizes: 2 cubic foot bags, 400 gallon super-sacks and by the truckload
• Ideal for indoor planters, as well as large outdoor pots, grow bags, raised beds and gardens. Use for edible plants, perennials, annuals, shrubs and trees.
• Suitable for plumeria, succulents and cacti, due to excellent soil drainage and aeration levels.
• Generally no need to add amendments or fertilization for most plants. Just plant directly in Empire Builder and water. Soil nutrients are easily absorbed by plants for long-term healthy and nutritious growth. For higher yields, heavier feeding plants, plant-specific fertilizers can be added.
• A healthy dose of Buckaroo Worm Castings, at least 6 pounds in every bag.
• Each bag of Empire Builder represents the best bagged soil available today.
• From our premium organic worm castings, organic compost, aged forest products to our proprietary mineral amendments; Empire represents the best available ingredients with the best production and quality control.
• Based on years of soil-building research in field trials and with commercial growers.
Crafted with pride from coco coir, sphagnum peat moss, composted forest product, worm castings, coco chips, lava rock, pumice, perlite, gypsum, langbeinite, sea bird and bat guano, fish bonemeal, feather meal, bonemeal, limestone, greensand, alfalfa meal, kelp meal, glacial rock dust, azomite, soybean meal, and rice bran.
What is the pH of EmpireBuilder?
Around 6.5 pH.
What should I do before or when I transplant into Empire Builder?
Water in media slowly enough to completely wet out soil a day before transplanting.
What is the percentage of worm castings?
Around 10% by weight.
Do I need to amend the soil?
For most plants no, some plants may require additional feeding for best results.
Will this soil burn seedlings or transplants?
Most healthy starts will do just fine in well-watered soil.